What our clients say
- Intouch has, over the last five years, enabled the World Nuclear Association to fully embrace e-business, information services and associated technologies. They are responsive, intuitive to our needs, and continue to provide an excellent service. Intouch are an essential part of our support operation; we treat them as a part of our extended family.Stuart ClokeDirector of Administration & Finance
- Intouch have consistently delivered on-time, to budget and, most importantly, to quality and have thus helped Sightsavers become a more efficient, lean, and effective organisation, now widely regarded by their peers as having some of the best Information Systems in their sector.Greg CollinsOperations & Information Systems Director
- Intouch and Servizio have not just helped us in improving our global procurement, but they have delivered us a quantum leap. They've enabled us to move away from paper-based, error-prone and resource-intensive ways of working to a full end-to-end electronic procurement process, which is delivered consistently to offices in 20+ countries.Greg CollinsOperations & Information Systems Director
- Intouch and Servizio have enabled us to realise the strategic transformation of our business, with a worldwide network of distributors centred around Servizio as the hub This has helped us grow in revenues and in margin throughout the recession.Richard FranksSales Director
- We were looking for a simple-to-use but professional online solution to update our business customers. Intouch provided us with the excellent Servizio e-marketing system, which has provided considerable added value and competitive edge. As a result of the return on investment received, the College has extended the system to support its communication with students.Anne FeldbergBusiness Development Manager
- Sightsavers cannot fulfil its mission unless we are able to deploy resources consistent with our strategy. Working with Intouch to build effective management information systems provides relevant KPI’s in our reporting, business process efficiency, cost certainty in our activity planning and real flexibility to deploy resources internationally as needed to best support our life changing programme work.Kenneth MoonDirector of Finance and Performance
What does the price include?
All prices below include Servizio licence rental, software upgrade maintenance and entry-level system support.
How flexible is the product?
Servizio is built with flexibility in mind. Estimates for customisations and bespoke module builds can be provided in a detailed quotation with a complete breakdown of line items at very reasonable out-of-London rates.
Where do I get a quotation?
Detailed quotations can be obtained free of charge by following the link at the bottom of the page and contacting the team. All systems are subject to a one-off setup fee including making the Balanced Scorecard aligned with your branding. Charities and Education discounts are available on enquiry.