What our clients say
- Intouch have consistently delivered on-time, to budget and, most importantly, to quality and have thus helped Sightsavers become a more efficient, lean, and effective organisation, now widely regarded by their peers as having some of the best Information Systems in their sector.Greg CollinsOperations & Information Systems Director
- Sightsavers cannot fulfil its mission unless we are able to deploy resources consistent with our strategy. Working with Intouch to build effective management information systems provides relevant KPI’s in our reporting, business process efficiency, cost certainty in our activity planning and real flexibility to deploy resources internationally as needed to best support our life changing programme work.Kenneth MoonDirector of Finance and Performance
- Intouch has, over the last five years, enabled the World Nuclear Association to fully embrace e-business, information services and associated technologies. They are responsive, intuitive to our needs, and continue to provide an excellent service. Intouch are an essential part of our support operation; we treat them as a part of our extended family.Stuart ClokeDirector of Administration & Finance
- Intouch and Servizio have not just helped us in improving our global procurement, but they have delivered us a quantum leap. They've enabled us to move away from paper-based, error-prone and resource-intensive ways of working to a full end-to-end electronic procurement process, which is delivered consistently to offices in 20+ countries.Greg CollinsOperations & Information Systems Director
- "Intouch have also stepped in when projects using other developers have gone awry and helped us get things back on track, and have broadened their technology portfolio so as to better meet our requirements. Our trust in Intouch is such that they are Sightsavers’ software development partner of choice. I cannot recommend them highly enough." Greg Collins - Operations & Information Systems Director - SightsaversGreg CollinsOperations & Information Systems Director
- We were looking for a simple-to-use but professional online solution to update our business customers. Intouch provided us with the excellent Servizio e-marketing system, which has provided considerable added value and competitive edge. As a result of the return on investment received, the College has extended the system to support its communication with students.Anne FeldbergBusiness Development Manager
What does the price include?
All prices below include secure high-availability tier 2 cloud hosting, server maintenance, backup & disaster recovery, Servizio license rental, software upgrade maintenance and entry-level system support. Prices are available on request if you wish to provide your own hosting arrangements. All prices are ex. VAT.
How flexible is the product?
Estimates for customisations and bespoke module builds can be provided in a detailed quotation free of charge, while product combination details are available on enquiry.
What level of support will I receive?
All prices include entry-level support. Comprehensive support packages are available on enquiry.
Where do I get a quotation?
Detailed quotations can be obtained free of charge by following the link at the bottom of the page and contacting the team. All systems are subject to a one-off setup fee. Education discounts are available on enquiry.